Mid-Length Apron – Everything You Need To Know
Are you mulling over to buy a new — or even a replacement – mid-length apron? But don’t know what should you look for in one? Where to buy it? These are all great questions, and in this post, we’re going to answer them all.
What are Mid-length Aprons?
The mid-length apron comprises two pieces: the waist and the sleeves. The waist wraps around your torso, and the sleeves can be adjusted so you can customize this apron to fit it snug against your body. As you go lower down towards your waist, some bibs cover most of your belly while also protecting it from cutting into you while chopping. Or on the other side of this spectrum are aprons with no bib so that you can use them as an everyday apron with additional pockets for storing kitchen utensils, baby bottles, or ice cube trays. Some mid-length aprons also come with sleeves and a bib. They simply wrap around the waist.
Things to look for in a mid-length apron?
- Pocket Size: The pocket size for a mid-length apron is essential to consider according to your usage because whatever goods you choose to place in those pockets will have to suit their size and shape appropriately, or they may either fall out or get lost inside your storage system faster than they should because they’re too small or too large compared to what they should be.
- The length of the apron: It should be long enough to cover your butt and thighs when sitting at the table (unless you’re dining in jeans, then you probably don’t need one). If the apron’s length is too short, it won’t do the job!
- Color: Choose your color carefully—this is an essential part of how your outfit will look with our clothing! You should consider what will match well with other items in your wardrobe, such as socks, shoes, and jewelry. If you are working at a restaurant or doing any other job with a uniform, make sure its color goes good with the uniform’s color.
- Armhole: You should look for mid-length aprons with armholes wide enough to fit over your shoulders without being too tight.
- Position of the Pocket: We also have an option that includes pockets on both sides and pockets in the back. This one is great if you want extra room for more things to fit inside without having to wear two aprons at once. It’s perfect for people who work as a waiter and need extra space for their tablet to punch orders!
- Design and Material: Mid-length aprons are crafted from different materials, including cotton, polyester, and linen. Choose it wisely as each material has different durability, breathability, and washability. The fabric should be lightweight enough to breathe but not so light as see-through. Besides, these aprons come in many different colors and patterns.
Where to buy Mid-length Apron?
Buying a Mid-Length Apron in bulk is one of the best ways to save money.
You can buy your Mid-Length Apron in bulk from our website, Eapron.com, or by taking advantage of our wholesale program. Our products are made specifically for entrepreneurs who want to save money on their clothing budget.
If you are interested in buying an entire wardrobe of Mid-Length Aprons, we also offer a one-time purchase option where you can order any items and pay a much-discounted amount. This is a great way to get all the Mid-Length Aprons you need at an affordable price!