Things to Consider While Buying Chinese Tea Towels from Vendor?
Chinese tea towels are an exceptional way to show elegance to the people in your lifestyle. They’re also excellent gifts for the holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions. But you have to ensure you’re getting the best of the best!
When buying Chinese tea towels from a vendor, there are a few things to consider:
- Quality: They should be soft and thick enough to use for drying dishes without damaging them. Besides, its material should be durable enough for repeated washing, even in a washing machine. The colors should also be bright and vibrant to stand out in any kitchen setting.
- Cost of shipping: There are instances when you want to buy a cheap product from another country, but its shipping charges raise the total cost considerably. So, you must inquire about the vendor’s cost of shipping before placing the order. You want to ensure that you’re getting your towels quickly but at a reasonable price, including the shipping cost.
- Reputation: You must choose a Chinese tea towel vendor with a good reputation for delivering goods quickly and efficiently.
- Return and Refund Policy: Ask your vendor about their return policy because if they don’t have one, you won’t be able to send them back if they’re not what you expected.
- Material: What fabric do you want the tea towel to be made from? Cotton is the traditional material for Chinese tea towels, but there are also synthetic materials that can be used as well. We suggest looking for towels that are made from 100% cotton. The greater the proportion of cotton in the tea towel, the better it will be at absorbing water and dirt. Cotton is an ideal material for making clothing because it’s natural, skin-friendly, breathable and highly absorbent. However, it can’t hold as much water as synthetic fibers like polyester or nylon. This means that if you have a lot of moisture in your house—like in a humid climate—you’ll need more towels than someone who lives in dry weather conditions.
- Quantity: Determine how many tea towels you need. Do you need one for every family member or just one for yourself? Or you plan to buy bulk for your retail or wholesale supplying business. Next, ask your vendor if they could deliver your Chinese tea towel in your desired quantity or not! Many vendors don’t take small orders or don’t have the expertise, and capacity to handle bulk orders.
- Price: Most importantly!—what’s the price range for these Chinese tea towels? It’s essential not only to get the best deal possible but also one that fits within your budget so that you don’t wind up with something that doesn’t meet all of your needs.
- Size: Choose a size that fits your personal needs. The larger the tea towel, the more you can use it in your household, but the more difficult it may be to store or transport. A small towel is easier to store and transport than a large towel.
Although there are many other factors that you can also consider while buying Chinese tea towels from a vendor, these for some of the essential ones. Apart from these factors, choosing the right vendor is vital to ensure you get tea towels just as you need them. For this, we suggest you try Eapron.com. You won’t regret it!