What to Look for When Buying Low-Priced Hairdressing Cape from a Chinese Supplier?
Figure 1: Hairdressing Cape
Even though you might want to buy hairdressing capes at the lowest price from a Chinese Supplier, there are several things to consider before deciding.
If you don’t consider these factors, this can result in the garments not being what you’ve expected.
So, before placing an order for the capes, here are some things to consider before purchasing so that you get what you expect.
Things to Consider When Buying Hairdressing Capes from a Chinese Supplier:
Figure 2: Hairdressing Cape
Whether you are a salon owner, or a trader, buying low price hairdressing cape from a Chinese supplier is the most economical option.
However, you are required to ponder upon a few things in the supplier and their product.
That’s why we will discuss this section in two parts:
- What to look for in Hairdressing Cape?
- What to look for in a Low Price Hairdressing Cape Supplier in China?
What to look for in Hairdressing Cape?
Figure 3: Hairdressing Cape
- Quantity: First, think about what kind of work you do. Is it a salon, a home-based business, or a hairdressing accessory trading business? If it’s a salon, do you need more than one cape? For example, if you’re working alone and are responsible for both the cutting and coloring of hair, then you might want a cape that allows for both. And if it’s a trading business, you need to do market research and customer demand analysis to determine the quantity and specifications of hairdressing capes.
- Cape Size: Consider how big you want your hairdressing cape to be—do you prefer them long or short? Do you like them snug around your neck? Or do you like them loose? If so, how loose? The more specific questions will help narrow down your search results and ensure you don’t end up with a cape that doesn’t fit your needs.
- Price: Consider how much you or your customer willing to pay on hairdressing cape. If you’re just starting, we recommend looking for a cape on the cheaper side of things. If you want something more expensive, many great options will last you for years. For traders, you should have both the cheaper ones and the expensive ones, to cater all type of customers.
- Material: Consider the material of the cape. Is it made from synthetic materials that will be more likely to stain? You might also want to look at how well your cape washes—does it stay looking new after repeated washings? Besides, some materials are more breathable than others, and some hairdressing cape materials are more durable than others.
- Quality and Durability: You’ll want to think about your cape’s quality, durability, and longevity. The last thing you want is your cape to rip and expose you while working on someone’s hair!
- The type of stitching on the cape: If you plan on washing your hair often, avoid capes with tiny stitches that might fray over time.
- Usage: Think about what kind of hair products or chemicals you use and their effects on your cape. If you use a lot of product or heat on your hair, then that might mean that you need something more durable and stain-resistant than if you only use a little product and don’t overheat it.
- Color: Think about the color scheme best for your home or business. Some capes come in vibrant colors like red or purple; others are more muted but still bold like black or white, yet others are neutral shades like browns or navy blue so as not to clash with any décor!
What to look for in a Low Price Hairdressing Cape Supplier in China?
Figure 4: hairdressing Cape
- Quality: The quality of the Hairdressing Cape is essential because it is the first thing you notice when buying from a Chinese supplier. You can tell whether or not the material used is good enough for your business by looking at the physical appearance of the Hairdressing Cape and its packaging. The packaging should be neat and clean, and there should be no visible defects on the product itself. You can check the quality by requesting the supplier for images and samples.
- Price: The price should be affordable but not too cheap to seem suspicious or unrealistic. If you are getting a lower price than expected, ask yourself if that seems like an unrealistically low cost based on what you know about other companies in your industry who also manufacture similar hairdressing capes. If so, then maybe this supplier has been able to negotiate a better deal with their suppliers than others have been able to do so far; if not, then they might just be trying to get more money out of you without using quality materials or paying their workers fairly for working hard every day! That’s when we say no thanks!
- Reputation and Customer Service: Consider whether the supplier has a good reputation for reliability and customer service. You can ask their existing clients or other people in the industry through online customer feedback.
- History and Experience: It’s also essential to check out their history and make sure they’ve been around for a while because you don’t want to deal with a fly-by-night operation that isn’t last long enough to fulfill your needs. Besides, they should have at least five years of experience in the hairdressing cape manufacturing and supplying industry. This way, they can quickly meet your requirements.
- There are other factors you can also consider, like how long have they been in hairdressing capes manufacturing and supplying business? Do they have any certifications or licenses? Have they been reviewed on well-known review sites? Are they members of the Chamber of Commerce or other organizations that can vouch for their quality and reliability?
- Moreover, it would help if you also considered the quality control, delivery time and shipping costs, communication and service capacity, product variety and customization, OEM/ODM services, Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), Product warranty, payment method, and terms, etc.
Did you know that Eapron.com is one of the largest exporters of home textile suppliers and kitchen textiles in China?
Eapron.com is the official site of Shaoxing Kefei Textile Ltd, located in Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China. It is one of the biggest and best hairdressing capes, aprons, oven mitts, pot holders, tea towels, and disposable paper towels supplying company.
They offer a wide range of colors and materials for kitchen textiles with multiple functions and features to fit your needs. They are also super affordable price.
Go to their website and check them out!